- Quick Takes: ROTC Declines, Details on Threat at Trinity International, British Boycott of Israeli Universities
- Quick Takes: Canadian University Earns U.S. Accreditation, Fla. State Officials Alienate Seminole Leaders, $16 Million Settlement in Northwestern Player Death
- Quick Takes: California Admissions Changes, Arrest of Scholar Accused of Genocide, Iraqi Presidents Seek U.S. Ties, Awaiting the Senate, Layoff-Furlough Double Whammy, Penalties for Incarnate Word, Complaints in Alaska, Trying to Fire Ayers, Angry Dons
- Quick Takes: Judge Backs Expelled Student, Hawaii Governor Ordered to Appoint New Regents, Campus Faces 2 Student Deaths in a Week, Harvard's $600M Bond Issue, Education Secretary Speculation, Graweymer in Religion
- Quick Takes: Duke President Apologizes, Harassment Case Divides Northeastern Ill., Study Abroad Economics, Michigan State in Dubai, Hawaii Moves Ahead With Lab, Racism or Playing Race Card?
Quick Takes: Chicago Community Colleges See Enrollment Drop, U. of Hawaii Finances Criticized
January 3, 2006
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
Founded in 1871, Smith College is the nation's largest liberal arts college for women. The reputation of the College as one of the finest in the...
With more than 200 years of history and tradition, the University of South Carolina is redefining itself for decades to come. There's never been a...