- Quick Takes: SUNY-Albany President Dies, President Returns to American U. of Beirut, Stealth Visits, Missionary Hired at CC, Probes at Irvine, Suit in Plagiarism Case, Rest of Missing Egyptian Students Found, Copyright Problems Detailed
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Quick Takes: 3 Mankato Students Killed, Central Ariz. Loses Bond Vote, Calvin Profs Protest, Misconduct Rules, Charges at Ohio State
- Quick Takes: Longer Visa Stay for Foreign Profs, Guilty of Grade Fixing, Chicago-Led Group Wins Fermilab Contract, Trustee's Ethics Probed, Record Gift for German University, Assessing HEROES Act, Penalties for Ex-Oklahoma Players, Drug Ring at Mansfield
- Quick Takes: Obama and Clinton on Affirmative Action, Va. Tech Remembers, Faculty Duties Debated at Texas Tech, Indiana Governor Wants Free Community College, Guidance on Lobbying, Pros and Cons of Loan Bill, CUNY Union Faulted, Queen's U. Chief Quits
Quick Takes: $435 Million for Nano Research at Albany, Mob Allegations Prompt Contract Review at Illinois-Chicago
January 4, 2006
Search for Jobs
New London, CT
Ave) Pittsburgh, PA
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
The City College of New York (CCNY), the first college of The City University of New York (CUNY), is a comprehensive teaching, research, and service...
The University of Montana offers one of the richest learning environments of any campus in the nation. The focus here is on the student and on...