- Quick Takes: Critic of Colleges Loses Primary, Calif. Regents Back President, Management Wins Career Ed Vote, Dartmouth Help for Grad Students, BU Bars Sudan Stocks, UNLV's Pick, FBI Raid, Doonesbury's College Poll, NCAA Rejects McMurry 'Indians'
- Quick Takes: Harvard Loses $350M, Dueling Charges at Eastern Mich., Corinthian to Pay $6.5M, $100M for Nursing School, Size vs. Ethics, Cambridge Settles Suit, Graduates Who Teach, Protest on Proposed Overhead Cap, Suit Rejected on Admitting Men
- Quick Takes: Student Recants Claims of U.S. Book Monitoring, Los Alamos Contract, Accreditation Woes for Corinthian, Conflict of Interest at U. of Calif., NYU Strike Takes Break, NEH Chair Confirmed Anew
- Quick Takes: Senate Spending Bill Moves, Quick Departure for Presque Isle Chief, $240M in Abuses at Med School, More Oversight of California Compensation, Temple Policies on Academic Freedom, Guide on Suicide Prevention
- Quick Takes: Phoenix's Flaws, Ouster at Mt. San Jacinto, Video Dispute Grows at C.W. Post, Protests on Rape Article, Macalester Party Angers, Philip Morris and UVa, Excessive Security Alleged, Ethnomusicologists Condemn Torture, Coach's Penalties Upheld
Quick Takes: No Surprises at Horowitz Hearing, UConn Settles Research Dispute for $2.5 Million, U. of California Vice President Gets Job Back
January 10, 2006
Search for Jobs
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
San Jose, CA
Eastern Michigan University is about....People. Education. Service. Community engagement. Excellence... Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, future...
Founded in 1830, the University of Richmond is one of America's premier private universities. The University blends the intimacy of a small college...