- Quick Takes: Tucker Nominated, Judge Refuses to Block Michigan Referendum, Contract at Oakland U., Stem Cell Rules in Mass., Minority Enrollments Lag in Wash. State, Mumps Warnings, Legal Win for Florida State, Research on Patients, Democratic Culture
- Quick Takes: Colleges' Nobel Math Problem, Explosive Devices Found at Ga. Tech, Florida State Returns Professor's Gift, Spanish-English Aid Glossary
- $78.5M Settles U. of Phoenix Case
- Quick Takes: Industry Support for Academic R
- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
- Slight Rebound for Endowments
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed Price Index, Eastern Mich. Faulted on Murder, Assault by Coach Alleged, Gun Tragedy, No Overcharging Found on Grants, No SEC Charges Against Apollo, Lombardi May Move to LSU, Part-Timers' Raises, Transfer Policies, European Goals
- Quick Takes: Scholar's Win Over Joyce Estate, Legacy Impact, Trade Talk Worries, Colleges to Split With Baptists, Intelligent Design at SMU, Jeb Bush Honor Is Blocked, Cuts at Coastal Bend, U. of Alberta Ends Mandatory Retirement, Mel Gibson Outburst
Quick Takes: Healthy Endowment Returns, Sudden Change at Apollo Group, Florida St. to Return Prof's $11 Million, Jeb Bush Proposes Millions for Minority Students, Settlement in Term Paper Case
January 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
Founded in 1947, Daemen College is a private, nonsectarian, co-educational, comprehensive institution located on a scenic thirty-nine acre campus in...
Georgia College is Georgia's designated Public Liberal Arts University, located in historic Milledgeville, Georgia, less than a dozen miles from the...