- Quick Takes: Tucker Nominated, Judge Refuses to Block Michigan Referendum, Contract at Oakland U., Stem Cell Rules in Mass., Minority Enrollments Lag in Wash. State, Mumps Warnings, Legal Win for Florida State, Research on Patients, Democratic Culture
- Quick Takes: Colleges' Nobel Math Problem, Explosive Devices Found at Ga. Tech, Florida State Returns Professor's Gift, Spanish-English Aid Glossary
- $78.5M Settles U. of Phoenix Case
- Quick Takes: Industry Support for Academic R
- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
Quick Takes: Healthy Endowment Returns, Sudden Change at Apollo Group, Florida St. to Return Prof's $11 Million, Jeb Bush Proposes Millions for Minority Students, Settlement in Term Paper Case
January 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering
Founded in 1785, the University of Georgia is America’s first chartered state university and Georgia’s largest and most comprehensive educational...
Piedmont Technical College transforms lives and strengthens communities by providing opportunities for intellectual and economic growth. The College...