- Quick Takes: Tucker Nominated, Judge Refuses to Block Michigan Referendum, Contract at Oakland U., Stem Cell Rules in Mass., Minority Enrollments Lag in Wash. State, Mumps Warnings, Legal Win for Florida State, Research on Patients, Democratic Culture
- Quick Takes: Colleges' Nobel Math Problem, Explosive Devices Found at Ga. Tech, Florida State Returns Professor's Gift, Spanish-English Aid Glossary
- $78.5M Settles U. of Phoenix Case
- Quick Takes: Industry Support for Academic R
- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
Quick Takes: Healthy Endowment Returns, Sudden Change at Apollo Group, Florida St. to Return Prof's $11 Million, Jeb Bush Proposes Millions for Minority Students, Settlement in Term Paper Case
January 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
New Wilmington, PA
North Carolina Central University is the first publicly supported liberal arts college for African-Americans, and this year, U.S. News & World...
From the day we were founded in 1789 as the nation's first state university, UNC-Chapel Hill has helped people reach their potential. Today, we're...