- Quick Takes: Tucker Nominated, Judge Refuses to Block Michigan Referendum, Contract at Oakland U., Stem Cell Rules in Mass., Minority Enrollments Lag in Wash. State, Mumps Warnings, Legal Win for Florida State, Research on Patients, Democratic Culture
- Quick Takes: Colleges' Nobel Math Problem, Explosive Devices Found at Ga. Tech, Florida State Returns Professor's Gift, Spanish-English Aid Glossary
- $78.5M Settles U. of Phoenix Case
- Quick Takes: Industry Support for Academic R
- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
Quick Takes: Healthy Endowment Returns, Sudden Change at Apollo Group, Florida St. to Return Prof's $11 Million, Jeb Bush Proposes Millions for Minority Students, Settlement in Term Paper Case
January 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions in Nigeria, AUN stands poised to become a...
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...