- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Warrantless Dorm Search, Gettysburg Drops SAT, Officials Said to Have Bought Degrees, Floundering Plan for European Version of MIT, Economist Wins Peace Prize, Madison Joins Google Project, Margaret Spellings and Carson Kressley
- Quick Takes: Ousted President's Call for Compassion, Biden Takes on Bryn Mawr, Jane Fernandes Gets New Job, Intelligent Design in Tenure Case, A Year in the Trees, Paying for Wills, Basic Education Worldwide
- Quick Takes: Scandal Grows at Oral Roberts, Faust Questions Assessment Focus, Roy Rosenzweig Dies, Texas Southern Mistrial, Fresno State to Pay $3.5M, Nobel in Economics, NYU in Abu Dhabi, Duquesne vs. Planned Parenthood, Ball State Party Beating
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Fatal Fire, Finalists in LA, $540,000 Award for Ex-Coach, Crime Reporting Violation, Albright Suit, Sports Spending
Quick Takes: St. Olaf Professor Wins $200,000 Teaching Prize, Higher Ed Commission Will Hold Hearing in Seattle
January 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
Coos Bay, OR
About the University The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional health care practitioners...
About Skidmore College Skidmore is a highly selective liberal arts college with a reputation for its creative approaches to just about everything...