- Tweaking Technology Transfer
- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- Senate bill hopes to speed up technology licensing process
- Quick Takes: Outrage Over Bonuses for Loan Officials, Call for Reform of U. of California, Impact of Visa Limits, Released Scholar Faces Trial in Iran, Illegal Use of Funds in Utah, Illinois Severs Contract, Bush's Science Priorities, 59 and on the Team
- New presidents provosts: Arcadia Blinn Colorado Mountain Denver Queen's Belfast Southern Idaho Victoria
Quick Takes: California Study Criticizes 'Institutional Barriers' for Transfer Students, New Head of U.S. Tribal College Initiative, Panel to Consider Entrepreneurship Education
January 18, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Angelo, TX
New Brunswick, NJ
Indiana Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church, which has its world headquarters in...
Fayetteville State University (FSU) is a member of the prestigious University of North Carolina System. Situated in southeastern North Carolina, FSU...