- Quick Takes: Ex-Chancellor Admits Guilt, Attracting International Students, Lobbying on Creationist Degrees, Anger Over Harvard Sale of Property, Support for 'Proof of Concept' Centers, Move in Turkey to End Headscarf Ban
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Quick Takes: Women Need Not Apply, Supreme Court Rejects Delay in Michigan, Davis Pays $725,000 to Ex-Coach, Fake Diploma Blocked, Admission on Stem Cells, Access to Anthropology, Unesco Demands Safety for Iraqi Academics, Maricopa Probe
- Quick Takes: Congress Seeks to Stop Database, Newspaper Caves in Chico, Arbitrator Clears Corinthian
- Quick Takes: New Chief for Career College Group, $500M for Energy Research, More Aid at Ga. Tech, Blocking Easy Grades for Athletes, Stem Cell Guidelines, Appeals Court Extends Athlete's ADA Suit, Settlement in Landmark Case, Porn at Ball State
Quick Takes: California Study Criticizes 'Institutional Barriers' for Transfer Students, New Head of U.S. Tribal College Initiative, Panel to Consider Entrepreneurship Education
January 18, 2006
Search for Jobs
As the dedicated liberal arts institution in the UNC system, UNC Asheville kindles learning by offering an intellectually rigorous education that...
Utah Valley University is a teaching institution where students learn, do and become. With nearly 33,000 students, UVU is now one of the largest...