- Columbia Raises $6.1 Billion in Campaign
- Baltimore Hebrew U. Merges Into Towson U.
- Harvard Announces $6.5 Billion Campaign
- Harvard Will Announce Huge Fund-Raising Campaign
- Columbia Ups Campaign Target to $5 Billion
- Unusual Collaboration
- Stanford Raises $6.2 Billion in Five-Year Campaign
- Israel Considers How Much Universities Should Use Hebrew
Quick Takes: Stanford Raises $1.1 Billion for Undergraduate Education, Debt Ratings Hold Steady, $50 Million for Asian Art at Florida State, New Under Secretary at U.S. Education Department, Hebrew College and Nova Southeastern Collaboration
January 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Jersey City, NJ
Augusta University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of Georgia...
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...