- 4-Year Debate Over a Book Choice
- Quick Takes: Stay Denied in Research Dispute, University Without E-Mail, Anthro Journals Shift, Grad Student Detained in Russia, Complaint on Va. Tech, Texas A
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. Wins Right to Tax Break, Shootings Prompt Hearing, Arrest for Va. Tech Comment, Student Detained With (Empty) Ammunition Belt, No Agreement on Grants, U. of Hawaii Lifts Gag Order, Report on Rankings, Foreign Fans of Summers
- Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
Quick Takes: Conservative Group Ends Offer to Pay Students to Monitor Courses, Supreme Court Rules Against Va. Public Colleges, New Name for Southeastern Oklahoma's Teams, Canadian Lecturer's Unusual Offer
January 24, 2006
Search for Jobs
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...
Oklahoma City Community College provides the people of Oklahoma and our community with broad access to certificates of mastery, associate degrees,...