- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
January 30, 2006
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
The University of Central Oklahoma prepares future leaders in an opportunity-rich environment, ideally located in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area...
Motivated Students Maryville University is a selective, comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with nearly 6,000 students. We offer...