- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: $2B Victory for Enron Investors, Minnesota Restructures, Rose-Hulman Chief Quits, Smoother Sailing, Grade Changes at Dodge City, PR Gaffe at Colorado
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Quick Takes: International Principles for Rankings, Interest Rates to Spike, Increase in State Student Aid, Larry Summers's Last Stand, Financing Graduate School, Catawba in the Clear, Capital U. CFO Quits, Speech Clampdown for LSU Professor
Quick Takes: $100 Million for Hopkins, Lansing CC President Quits, Colorado Colleges Prodded on Minority Students, NCAA Punishes Florida A
February 2, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Diego, CA
Boca Raton, FL
The University of Toledo is one of 13 state universities in Ohio. We were established in 1872 and became a member of the state university system in...
Loyola University Chicago, a private university founded in 1870 as St. Ignatius College, is the nation’s largest Jesuit, Catholic University and the...