- Quick Takes: Anti-Sweatshop Stamp of Approval, Convocation Conflict at Western Ontario, No 'Gold' at Marquette
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: No Confidence in Iowa Regents, Wash. State Dispute, Honoring Cop Killer, Harvard Panel Withdraws Religion Plan, Purdue Rejects Demands, Influence of Bill Gates, Probation for American InterContinental, Community College Grants, UCLA Hacking
- Quick Takes: Democratic Candidates Back Military Recruiters, Texas Includes Immigrants in Veterans' Program, Mixed Financial Outlook for Colleges, Science Indicators, Pope Cancels Speech, Campaign Against UK Quality Agency
Quick Takes: Colleges' Credit Outlook Mixed in 2006, U.S. Grants Web Site Shuns Macs, Duke Steps Up Anti-Sweatshop Effort
February 14, 2006
Search for Jobs
Las Cruces, NM
North Adams, MA
Port Arthur, TX
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we...
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 2,100 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...