- Quick Takes: Princeton Bars Sudan Invesments, No Confidence at Victor Valley
- A Different Approach to Divestment
- Quick Takes: Discount Rate Up Slightly, New York City to Pay for Students to Take PSAT, Purdue Loses Patent Case, Cornell Bars Sudan Stocks, Scare at Virginia Tech
- Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
February 16, 2006
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Palos Hills, IL
Virginia Beach, VA
The University of the Pacific has 120 academic programs, 675 faculty, 850 staff, and a budget of nearly $200 million on campuses in Stockton, San...
CUNY School of Law is the premier public interest law school in the country. Our mission is to graduate outstanding public interest attorneys and to...