- Quick Takes: Princeton Bars Sudan Invesments, No Confidence at Victor Valley
- A Different Approach to Divestment
- Quick Takes: Discount Rate Up Slightly, New York City to Pay for Students to Take PSAT, Purdue Loses Patent Case, Cornell Bars Sudan Stocks, Scare at Virginia Tech
- Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
February 16, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
Georgia Regents University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of...
For almost 90 years Murray State University has served students from the region, the nation and the world. Founded in 1922, the university has grown...