- Quick Takes: Southern Illinois Ends Minority-Only Fellowships, New GRE Is Delayed, SMART Grant Becomes Law, House Leaders Back McKeon as Education Chair, Canadian and Welsh Student Papers Publish Cartoon of Muhammad
- Quick Takes: Battle Continues on South African Scholar, Scholarships for Veterans, UCLA Reforms Dental Admissions, Public Crisis, Antioch Layoff Letter Withdrawn, Good Prospects for Graduating Seniors, MCAT Help for Canada, Loyal Alumni to the End
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Disabled veterans at college transition program pursue STEM, develop assistive technologies
- Quick Takes: Bowdoin Drops Loans, Scrutiny for Pluto Press, Another Indian Student Murdered, Diversity Training Questioned, Purchasing Card Fraud, Admissions Snafu, Rules on 529 Plans, Strike Ends in Israel, Tokyo Starts English-Only Grad Program
Quick Takes: Historians Protest Visa Denial, U. of Georgia Admissions Snafu, McKeon to Lead Education Panel, Delays for Veterans, U.K. Sees Application Drop, $1 Billion Pledge for India, More Criticism of Summers, Hiram Freezes Tuition
February 17, 2006
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
San Jose, CA
The Lebanese American University (LAU) is a leading, private and nonsectarian higher education institution in Lebanon. It operates under the charter...
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE is a highly selective, private, coeducational liberal arts college located in southern New England overlooking Long Island Sound...