- New Programs: Simulation, Nursing, Oil
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Engineering, Law, Information Technology, Knowledge Integration
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Simulation, Environmental Science and Engineering, Management, Public Health, Family Law, Homeland Security Nursing
February 22, 2006
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
Chamberlain College of Nursing has a 125-year history of preparing extraordinary nursing graduates. Our roots go back to the Deaconess tradition of...
Stetson University is located in DeLand, Fla., with a second campus in Gulfport, Fla. and two satellite centers. Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand...