- Quick Takes: Historians Protest Visa Denial, U. of Georgia Admissions Snafu, McKeon to Lead Education Panel, Delays for Veterans, U.K. Sees Application Drop, $1 Billion Pledge for India, More Criticism of Summers, Hiram Freezes Tuition
- Quick Takes: Hinojosa to Head House Higher Ed Panel, 4-Year Degrees for Florida's 2-Year Colleges, Scrutiny for Preferred Lender Lists, Agenda for Accreditation Rule Making, Methodists Oppose Bush Library at SMU, Harvard and Interdisciplinary Science
- Quick Takes: NSF Budget, Protests at DePaul, Police Chief Quits Over Gun Policy, $400M for Medical Research at Cornell, Endowment Management Faulted at Ohio State, President Quits at Lake County, Access for Latinos, Title IX Suit, Sleep Matters
- Quick Takes: Tuition and Illegal Immigrants, Exchanges With Europe, TIAA-CREF Buys Planned Giving Firm, North Dakota to Division I, An Incoming President Withdraws, Montana State Students Sue Over Painting
- Quick Takes: Evolution Wins in Kansas, Students Linked to Shootings, Diversity Officers' New Group, Irvine Won't Sue Derrida Family, Tornado in New Orleans, Animal Care Faulted, Bill Would Boost Direct Lending, Ending Pell Grant's 'Tuition Sensitivity'
Quick Takes: Keller to Lead House Higher Ed Panel, Peru Plans to Sue Yale, Social Scientists Protest Plan to Eliminate Income Project, Felons at U. of Wisconsin
March 2, 2006
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...
One of the nation's elite research universities, Florida State University — with the Carnegie Foundation's highest designation, Doctoral/Research...