- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Quick Takes: Colleges Ordered to Admit Undocumented Students, Manchester Starts 3-Year Degrees, Kentucky Seeks Ex-Students, ACLU Challenges Videotaping Ban, Oregon Settles Suit, Oral Roberts Could Get $70M, GED Policies
Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
March 6, 2006
Search for Jobs
Newport News, VA
Notre Dame, IN
Fairmont State University, with a 120-acre main campus in Fairmont, is part of the state’s growing high technology corridor. With a long history of...
Located in California's premier wine country 1 hour north of San Francisco, Sonoma State is a small campus with big ideas.With a tradition of...