- Quick Takes: Publishing Rules, Prof Wins Visa, Museum Director Quits, Oral Roberts Sued, Talks on Sallie Mae, Army to Offer Credit, Using Facebook to Mock Jena 6, Sports Hiring, Salve Regina Forfeits Games, Tuition Freeze Eyed, American Style Down Under
- Quick Takes: Vets Denied Credit, Dartmouth President to Retire, From Oberlin to Bangladesh, Audit Backs Ousted UCSF Dean, Fake Student Arrested, Bob Knight Quits, Green Rankings, Dorm of the Future
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
Quick Takes: Sallie Mae Will Pick Up New Default Fee, California Faculty Oust Leader, Storm Damages Kansas Campus, Wright State Coach Quits, U. of Akron Undercover Probe Questioned, Facebook Profiles of Alleged Arsonists, European Education Analyzed
March 14, 2006
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Fairmont State University, with a 120-acre main campus in Fairmont, is part of the state’s growing high technology corridor. With a long history of...
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating undergraduate students for productive, creative and...