- Donor Intent vs. Current Realities
- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Quick Takes: National Higher Ed Center Lives, Grade Scandal, Faculty Frustrations at Ohio U., Assessing the Assessments, Campaign to Get Guns on Campuses, Conviction in Texas Southern Case
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Study on Deadly Fires, New NIH Database on Genetics, Fired President Teaches Accounting, Man Tries to Kill Ex-Boss at U. of Tulsa
Quick Takes: Jury Gives $15.8M to Woman Who Fell at Union College, Construction Halted in Michigan, Akron Reviews Judicial Actions, Texas Southern President on Leave, Boehlert Retires, Correction: Suit on Tulane Plans, Staff Unionizes at Vermont College
March 20, 2006
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
Fast Facts Location: Lexington, Ky. Founded: 1865 Endowment: $957.8 million Budget: $2.7 billion Research Expenditures: $271.9 million Library...
Indiana Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church, which has its world headquarters in...