- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Longer Waiting Lists, Juicy Answers Back, Texas Southern Ex-President Settles, Partial Vindication for Prof Fired Over E-Mail to Foreign Student, U.S. Guidance for Guarantors, Davidson's Student Fans Win Big
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Quick Takes: American May Pay Ex-President $4M, Postgame Tragedy, Valley Forge to Admit Women, UMass Fires Official Over Porn, Ohio U. Seeks to Fire Prof, 4 Henderson State Athletes Face Rape Charges, NCAA Punishes Memphis, Gay Protest at Annapolis
- Quick Takes: Presidential Donations, A's at Brown, Busting the Police Chief, Conviction Over 'Low Work' Job, Settlement With Ex-President of Community College of Denver, Plagiarism Vigilante Answers Comments, Stimulus Would Help NIH, Calling Tim and Heidi
Quick Takes: Furor Over Allegations About Duke Athletes' Party, Broader Impact of SAT Mistakes, Ex-President of Sierra Cleared, Strike Ends at Ontario Community Colleges, Bomb at French University, 98-Hour Lecture
March 27, 2006
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...
Our 102-acre North Campus is conveniently located in the North Carolina Piedmont, just off Interstate Highway 85 in Rowan County, within an hour's...