- Quick Takes: Breakthrough on Stem Cells, Plagiarism Scandals at 2 Ohio Universities, Miami Janitors Approve Contract, Sexual Assaults at Citadel
- Quick Takes: MIT President Wants Professors to Get Along, More Opposition to Upward Bound Changes, El Camino to Run Compton, Leaving Beirut, Cleaning Up Plagiarism Mess
- Perceived Plagiarism at Ohio U.
- Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
- Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
Quick Takes: Ohio U. Confirms Plagiarism in Dozens of Cases, Educause Keeps .edu, Wyoming Search Loses Candidates
March 29, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
For more than 50 years, Foothill-De Anza has demonstrated excellence and innovation in academic programs and student services. As one of the largest...
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...