- Quick Takes: Breakthrough on Stem Cells, Plagiarism Scandals at 2 Ohio Universities, Miami Janitors Approve Contract, Sexual Assaults at Citadel
- Quick Takes: MIT President Wants Professors to Get Along, More Opposition to Upward Bound Changes, El Camino to Run Compton, Leaving Beirut, Cleaning Up Plagiarism Mess
- Perceived Plagiarism at Ohio U.
- Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
- Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
Quick Takes: Ohio U. Confirms Plagiarism in Dozens of Cases, Educause Keeps .edu, Wyoming Search Loses Candidates
March 29, 2006
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
St. Louis, MO
New York, NY
Port Arthur, TX
Concordia University Irvine, guided by the Great Commission of Christ Jesus and the Lutheran Confessions, empowers students through the liberal arts...
Northeastern , founded in 1898 and located in Boston, is a global university with a tradition of partnership and engagement that creates an...