- New Programs: Entrepreneurialism, Environmental Sustainability, ESL
- Beyond Michigan's Race Referendum
- Supreme Court upholds right of state voters to bar consideration of race in admissions
- Quick Takes: New Mexico Highlands Settles With Ex-Professor, 'Cyberinfrastructure' in Humanities and Social Sciences, Mich. Supreme Court Shields University Documents, Israel Accuses Akron Professor of Spying, Affirmative Action at Oxford
- Essay urges colleges to rethink approaches to affirmative action
Quick Takes: Big Price Tag for Sports, Mich. Voters to Decide on Affirmative Action, Harvard Improves Aid Plan, Parental Contact, Shortfall for Houston CC, Review of Health Professions Programs, Court Win for U. of North Dakota, April Fool's Selections
March 31, 2006
Search for Jobs
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
San Jose, CA
Education Management Corporation is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America, based on student enrollment and...
Founded in 1990, the University of Washington Bothell was created to bring the world-renowned University of Washington traditions of academic...