- New Programs: Entrepreneurialism, Environmental Sustainability, ESL
- Beyond Michigan's Race Referendum
- Supreme Court upholds right of state voters to bar consideration of race in admissions
- Quick Takes: New Mexico Highlands Settles With Ex-Professor, 'Cyberinfrastructure' in Humanities and Social Sciences, Mich. Supreme Court Shields University Documents, Israel Accuses Akron Professor of Spying, Affirmative Action at Oxford
- Essay urges colleges to rethink approaches to affirmative action
Quick Takes: Big Price Tag for Sports, Mich. Voters to Decide on Affirmative Action, Harvard Improves Aid Plan, Parental Contact, Shortfall for Houston CC, Review of Health Professions Programs, Court Win for U. of North Dakota, April Fool's Selections
March 31, 2006
Search for Jobs
Las Cruces, NM
Bemidji State University is the place to be...bold, real, innovative, creative, global, aware, successful, and so much more! Through our signature...
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college. The...