- Trio of Lawsuits for 2-Year College
- Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
- Colleges settle free speech lawsuits as FIRE promises more litigation
- Patent Windfall for U. of California
- Quick Takes: Harvard Moves Ahead on Stem Cells, Hobart Drops SAT, NYU Will Return Gift, Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Residency System, American U. Responds to Senator, Stanford Revamps MBA, Next Step in Open Access, End to British Pay Dispute
Quick Takes: Court Rejects Beanball Suit, Unauthorized Spending at Texas Southern, Bennington Drops SAT Requirement, Income and College Attendance, Citigroup Settles With U. of Cal., Thomson Buys Atomic Dog Publishing, Patent Rankings
April 7, 2006
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Notre Dame, IN
El Paso, TX
Fort Valley, GA
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...
About Ursinus College Founded in 1869 First admitted women in 1880 1,650 students from 35 states and 12 countries 20% students of color 12 to 1...