- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- New Programs: Mechatronics, Game and Simulation Programming, Historic Preservation, Environmental Studies
- New Programs: Psychology, Communications, Environmental Studies, MBA/MFA, Health Informatics
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: MBA, Psychology, Public Safety, Historic Preservation, Construction
April 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, accredited institution with more than 4,000 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles and...
The University of San Francisco was founded in 1855 as the first university in San Francisco. A private, Jesuit university with a long and...