- Quick Takes: American May Pay Ex-President $4M, Postgame Tragedy, Valley Forge to Admit Women, UMass Fires Official Over Porn, Ohio U. Seeks to Fire Prof, 4 Henderson State Athletes Face Rape Charges, NCAA Punishes Memphis, Gay Protest at Annapolis
- Quick Takes: Furor Over Allegations About Duke Athletes' Party, Broader Impact of SAT Mistakes, Ex-President of Sierra Cleared, Strike Ends at Ontario Community Colleges, Bomb at French University, 98-Hour Lecture
- Quick Takes: New Approach to Survey Studies, Ex-President to Provost, Dissecting Spellings Panel, NY Orders Trade School to Close, House Passes NIH Bill, Bringing Custodial Jobs on Payroll, House Extends HEA, Pro-Science Candidates, Reform of Med Schools
- Quick Takes: Presidential Donations, A's at Brown, Busting the Police Chief, Conviction Over 'Low Work' Job, Settlement With Ex-President of Community College of Denver, Plagiarism Vigilante Answers Comments, Stimulus Would Help NIH, Calling Tim and Heidi
- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
Quick Takes: Huge Software Donation to Cincinnati, Separate Bedrooms for St. Thomas Travel, Leader for Black-College Effort, No Rape Charges Against Maryville's Ex-President, Lebanon Valley Drops SAT
April 20, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
The University of Central Florida , founded in 1963, is the second-largest university in the nation. Located in Orlando, Florida, UCF and its 12...
Butte College is Proud to Be A Part of the Community For over 40 years, we have successfully offered a quality educational experience to our alumni...