- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: Sallie Mae Will Pick Up New Default Fee, California Faculty Oust Leader, Storm Damages Kansas Campus, Wright State Coach Quits, U. of Akron Undercover Probe Questioned, Facebook Profiles of Alleged Arsonists, European Education Analyzed
- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts President Quits, Suit on Investment, College Cuts Friday Classes, Student Dragged to Death, Green Building Kills Birds, Where Psychoanalysis Isn't Taught, Auction to Name Butterfly, Grievances in Egypt, Oxford Speakers
- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
Quick Takes: Ind. Students Killed in Plane Crash, Asians Top Whites at U. of Calif., CEO Accused of Harassment Quits, Michigan Drug Benefit, Miss. Crackdown on Diploma Mills, Court Rejects Challenge to Calif. Stem Cell Center, Plan on Loan Tax Credit
April 24, 2006
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
As one of the nation's most selective private liberal arts colleges, CMC sits among the intellectually-stimulating, socially-fulfilling, seven-...
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...