- Quick Takes: Antiwar Prof's Son Killed in Iraq, Schwarzenegger Wants to Sell Loan Agency, Student Who Made Va. Tech Comment Fights Campus Ban, Coach Quits After Harassment Inquiry, Donation Will Change University's Name, NSF Award
- Quick Takes: Export Panel Praised by Higher Ed Groups, Missouri Rejects Ken Lay Request, Protests Against Rice at Boston College, $1M for a Women's Coach
- Quick Takes: College Groups Blast Budget Bill, Salary Oversight at U. of California, U.S. Releases Iraqi Scientist, Gender Gap Grows in Computer Science
- Quick Takes: FEMA Backs Down in Dispute With Students, Barry U. Freezes Salaries, Audit Questions Chicago State Spending, U. of Toledo Plans Rules for Drug Companies, Boos at UMass, Reforming French Universities, Drinking and Decision Making
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed Inflation Up, International Mobility, Regulatory Win for Foreign Students, Support for Pell, Revised Need Analysis, Community College Accountability, U.S.-Russia Exchange, Palm Tree Scheme, Honorary Degrees for Sale
Quick Takes: Geographical Ignorance, Another Audit Criticizes U. of California, Does Rice Deserve Honorary Degree?
May 3, 2006
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...
About Midway College Midway College, located in Midway, Kentucky, is a private, non-profit liberal arts college, founded in 1847 by Dr. Lewis L...