- Quick Takes: Campuses Shaken, RPI Suspends Exhibit, Credit Crunch, Conviction in Lab Arson, Anthropologists Object to Anti-Gay Claims, Adjuncts Unionize, Profs Unionize, Fisk Banned From Selling Art, Probation for Long Beach, Cheeseheads
- Quick Takes: Scholar Released From Iranian Prison, Harvard's $34.9 Billion, Fire Warnings, Gender Gap in Vet Schools, Early Obstacles at 2-Year Colleges, Purdue Pays $500,000 in Student's Death, Questions on Private Loans, Criticism of Anti-Boycott Stance
- Quick Takes: Rhetoric and Protest at Columbia, Education Dept. Unveils College Search Site, Genius Grants, What the CDC Missed, Berry Settles Rape Suit, Freshman Charged in Shootings, Student Satisfaction Gaps, Campus Visits, ACC Impact
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Early Success on SAT-Optional Plan, Suit Over Student's Death, Civility Suit Settled, Postdoc Jobs Rated, Sudden Closure for Trade School, Whaling Research Questioned, Einstein and Margarine, Copying a Campaign?
Quick Takes: Bill Would Require Online Publication of Tax-Supported Studies, Brandeis Criticized for Pulling Palestinian Art, Maryland Student Charged in Arson Death, Library Groups to Merge
May 4, 2006
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
The Texas State University System, founded in 1911, is the first higher education system established in Texas. Beginning as an administrative means...
Opened in 1970 as the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM), our 2,100-student campus has grown to also comprise the Graduate School of...