- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: More Chinese Students, Colorado Institute of Technology Folds, Kirwan to Lead Accountability Panel, TA Union at Western Michigan, Verdict Against Texas Tech, Macalester Calls Off Pot Festival, Better Job Outlook for New Grads
- Quick Takes: RPI Faculty Want Senate Back, Poetry War, Cheating Scandal at Fla. State, Sallie Mae Deal Collapses, Alternative to Google Library, Chapel Hill Chief to Resign, Time for Breast-Feeding, Scrutiny of Foreign Student Recruiter, DREAM Delayed
- Quick Takes: Yale Will Keep Early Admissions, U. of Louisville Aid for Low-Income Students, New Name for House Science Panel, Alabama Ups Ante for Coaches' Pay, 'Spaceship Earth' Crashes, Different Kind of Mascot Problem
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Fellows Named, UMass Won't Give Credit for Campaigning, Professor Ordered to Do His Own Grading, Student Arrested After Death Threats, Colleges Urged to Rethink Career Ladder, Aid Shift at BU, New Town-Gown Group
- Quick Takes: Arthur Schlesinger Jr. Dies at 89, William
- Quick Takes: Colorado Tightens Fund Raising Rules, Union Says Yale Has Bias Against Chinese Students
- Massachusetts Shifts Some Funds Away From Enrollment
Quick Takes: Too Hot for Brooklyn, Kean to Open in China, Colleges as Drug Producers, Bush Endorses Technology Within Limits, Lawmakers Fight NCAA on Mascot Names, Final (Swim) Test
May 8, 2006
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...