- Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
- Public universities don't have to comply with California minimum wage laws, but some are and some aren't
- A Different Approach to Divestment
- What's at stake when universities raise their minimum wage?
- Swets bankruptcy will cost libraries time, money
Quick Takes: Fines for Career Education, Mo. Plan to Sell Off Loan Assets Founders, Stanford Raises Contractor Wages, Smith Bans Sudan Investments
May 9, 2006
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
The Lebanese American University (LAU) is a leading, private and nonsectarian higher education institution in Lebanon. It operates under the charter...
Founded in 1961, the Graduate Center is the doctorate-granting institution of the City University of New York (CUNY). In this nationally unique...