- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
- Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
- Quick Takes: More Criticism of Brandeis, Strike Ends at Canada's York U., Colleges Spent $100M on Lobbying U.S., Reforms Urged for Medical Education, Strategies for Remedial Ed, NSF's Porn Problem
Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
May 11, 2006
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Thomas Edison State College was established by the state of New Jersey and chartered by the New Jersey Board of Higher Education in 1972. The College...
Founded in 1961, the Graduate Center is the doctorate-granting institution of the City University of New York (CUNY). In this nationally unique...