- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
- Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
- Quick Takes: More Criticism of Brandeis, Strike Ends at Canada's York U., Colleges Spent $100M on Lobbying U.S., Reforms Urged for Medical Education, Strategies for Remedial Ed, NSF's Porn Problem
Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
May 11, 2006
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Savannah State University is located in the graceful and historic coastal city of Savannah. It is the oldest public historically black college in...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education. They...