- Quick Takes: Grievance at Columbia, 'Fair' Suspension, Perpetual Student
- Quick Takes: Layoffs at Xavier U. of La., Georgia Press Withdraws Short Story Collection, Seton Hall Demotes Assistant Dean for Criticizing Church's Anti-Gay Stance, Jail Terms in Chico Hazing Death, Anti-Gay Comment Divides Duquesne
- Quick Takes: Court Rules for UNC Women's Coaches in Harassment Suit, U. of Wash. Kicks 2 Off Crew Team Over Slur, Students and Religion, Gun Scholar Sues 'Freakonomics' Author, Brandeis Won't Invest in Sudan, New University Press, Dumb White Supremacists
- Quick Takes: Missouri State Settles Student Complaint, Attempted Pie Attack on David Horowitz, Students Fight Over 'Pledge' at Orange Coast
- Quick Takes: Frosh Vaccinations Urged, Anti-Gay Fliers at Southern Oregon, Animal Research at Reno, Accidental Admissions at Cal Poly Pomona, Ouster at Quincy
- Quick Takes: Colo. Lawsuit Dismissed, Mass. Law School Rejected, Medical College Cleared
- Are You Ready for 'Islamo-Fascism Week'?
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
May 11, 2006
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Cedar Rapids, IA
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 1,893 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...
The mission of the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine is to provide an excellent medical education to qualified students of...