- New Presidents Provosts LSU Richland Bedfordshire UIndy Maine-Farmington Presque Isle Nevada-Reno
- New presidents provosts: Allied Dakota State Missouri State Nipissing NOVA-Manassas UNR UT Health
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central CC (Neb.), CC of Denver, Erie CC, Johnson C. Smith U., Missouri Southern State U., Rogers State U., Shippensburg U., U. of Arkansas-Fayetteville, U. of Tennessee Health Science Center, Wesley College
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry U.-Seattle Metro, Harris-Stowe State U., New York Institute of Technology, Northern Caribbean U., U. of Virginia
- New Presidents or Provosts: Martin U., Missouri Western State U., Occidental College, U. of Maryland-Baltimore County, U. of Missouri System, Valparaiso U., Westminster College (Pa.)
New Presidents or Provosts: Lynn U., Mansfield U. of Pa., Murray State U., Teachers College, Temple U., U. of Denver, U. of Nevada-Reno
May 16, 2006
The following colleges and universities have named new presidents or provosts:
- Randy Dunn, state superintendent of education for the Illinois State Board of Education, has been chosen as president of Murray State University.
- Susan G. Fuhrman, dean of the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education, has been named president of Teachers College of Columbia University.
- Milton Glick, provost at Arizona State University, has been named president at the University of Nevada at Reno.
- Ann Weaver Hart, president of the University of New Hampshire, is the new president of Temple University.
- Gregg Kvistad, interim provost at the University of Denver, has been named provost.
- Maravene S. Loeschke, provost of Wilkes University, has been selected as president of Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.
- Kevin McAndrew Ross, chief operating officer of Lynn University, in Boca Raton, Fla., will become its new president, replacing his father, Donald E. Ross.
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Carolina) Charleston, SC
New York, NY
Mount Saint Mary's University is an independent, Catholic, liberal arts college which provides a values-based undergraduate education for women, as...
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...