- Quick Takes: Ex-Trustee at Compton Admits to $1M Theft, Harvard Keeps Pay High for Money Managers, Human Subjects Rules Clarified, Big Sandy Ends Friday Classes, DePauw Sues on Investment, Coach Denies Anti-Lesbian Bias, Who Is KU?
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed Inflation Up, International Mobility, Regulatory Win for Foreign Students, Support for Pell, Revised Need Analysis, Community College Accountability, U.S.-Russia Exchange, Palm Tree Scheme, Honorary Degrees for Sale
- Quick Takes: Replies on Earmarks, $100M for Yeshiva, Universities Praise Picks for Panel, Strike Suspended at Eastern Michigan, Elite Colleges Urged to Diversify High Schools, Grants for Black Colleges, Stanford Bans Drug Company Gifts, Hack at MIT
- Tennessee athletics to drop 'Lady' from women's programs
Quick Takes: Export Panel Praised by Higher Ed Groups, Missouri Rejects Ken Lay Request, Protests Against Rice at Boston College, $1M for a Women's Coach
May 23, 2006
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Known for its innovation and its visionary thinking, Lone Star College System is the largest institution of higher education in the greater Houston...
The Ventura County Community College District is a public community college district serving residents in Ventura County. The District’s three...