- President of KAUST says he won't criticize Saudi policies
- Should Western colleges do business in Saudi Arabia?
- Whistleblower suit alleges Caltech allowed suspected spy to work in jet lab
- Quick Takes: New Paltz Student Leaders Win Injunction, Prof Suspected in Killing Won't Teach, Call for Foreign Language Funding, Law Students' Engagement, Gay Rights vs. Religious Rights in UK, Caltech Ends 59-Game Losing Streak
- Patenting Research Just Got Harder
Quick Takes: Court Rejects Ark. Ex-Coach's Suit, Caltech Names President, Layoffs at Case Western, Delaware Drops Early Decision, Hack Attack at Sacred Heart, Debate Team Drug Use, Support for Free Speech in Pa.
May 30, 2006
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The University of Central Florida , founded in 1963, is the second-largest university in the nation. Located in Orlando, Florida, UCF and its 12...
American International College is a private, coeducational institution of higher education located on a 70+ acre campus in Springfield, Massachusetts...