- Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
- Quick Takes: Discount Rate Up Slightly, New York City to Pay for Students to Take PSAT, Purdue Loses Patent Case, Cornell Bars Sudan Stocks, Scare at Virginia Tech
- Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
Quick Takes: Princeton Bars Sudan Invesments, No Confidence at Victor Valley
June 12, 2006
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
Independent Colleges of Washington provide educational opportunity, choice, and success for students. We accomplish this mission by securing...
Since 1890, the University of North Texas has been a catalyst for transformation for its students and the North Texas region. As the nation’s 26th...