- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- Following in Florida State's Footsteps
- Janitors' Strike at U. of Miami Escalates
- Most colleges adjust to moving away from Native American mascots
- Is NCAA Using the Bully Pulpit -- or Bullying?
Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
June 16, 2006
Search for Jobs
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...
Located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a private, independent, comprehensive institution founded in 1946. The College offers many...