- The Ever-Expanding U. of Phoenix
- Growth of For-Profit Colleges Moderates
- Quick Takes: Apollo's Stock Option Woes, Indiana Governor's Big Plan for Higher Ed, Pipe Bombs in Dorm, Polarized Views on Stem Cell Research, Flaws Cited in Medical Intern System
- Quick Takes: Impact of Race and Class on College Advice, SEC Probe of Apollo, Recruiting in For-Profit and Nonprofit Higher Ed, Civil War Is Back at LSU, Kent State Lifts Facebook Ban, Latin American Studies Group Moves Meeting, Paying for a Gehry
- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
June 20, 2006
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Founded in 1871, Smith College is the nation's largest liberal arts college for women. The reputation of the College as one of the finest in the...
The college mushroomed from an enrollment of fewer than 500 in 1946 to more than 27,000 students today. Likewise, the curriculum expanded to include...