- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: $115 Million Gift for Harvard, Florida A
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
- Defaulting Donor
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Budget Bill Disappoints Colleges, $175M Gift for Aid in Wisconsin, Penn Eliminates Loans, Transgendered Student Denied Locker, $2.8M Fine for Security Breach, Terrorism and College Education, Students vs. Monkeys
- Competitiveness Initiative Advances
- Quick Takes: SMU Faculty Splits on Bush Center, More Scrutiny on Lender, Ex-Instructor Admits Fraud, Open Source Project, Study on Possible Alumni Cancer Cluster, GAO on Overhead, $100M for Psychiatric Research, Nobel Theft, Booze and Vomit at Cambridge
Quick Takes: House Panel Approves NSF Increase, Dollars for Athletes in N.C., Harvard Still Waiting for $115M Gift, Dartmouth's Alumni Wars
June 21, 2006
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
North Dartmouth, MA
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia is a constitutional board responsible for making and administering the policies that govern...
Founded in Worcester, Mass., in 1865, WPI was one of the nation's earliest technological universities . From our founding days, we've taken a unique...