- Quick Takes: Appeals Court Backs Accreditor, Diversity Gains at U. of California, Outbreak of Newspaper Thefts, Hunger Strike in Florida, Debt Relief for Med Students, Rhode Island Eliminates 4 Teams
- Quick Takes: Obama and Clinton on Affirmative Action, Va. Tech Remembers, Faculty Duties Debated at Texas Tech, Indiana Governor Wants Free Community College, Guidance on Lobbying, Pros and Cons of Loan Bill, CUNY Union Faulted, Queen's U. Chief Quits
- Quick Takes: Charges Against Rider Officials to Be Dropped, College Board Paid to Be Preferred Lender, Abandoning Alma Mater, Scrutiny for Law Schools, Attack in Colorado, Aid in Canada, Study of Loan Auction, $50M for Med School
- Quick Takes: Dispute Over SAT Drop, Oregon Student Dies in Fire, Controversial Boston U. Dean Resigns, Stalemate at Eastern Michigan, State Colleges' Accountability Plan Evolves, Child Care Company Buys College Coach,
- Quick Takes: Counselors Complain About SAT Length, More Disputes Over Affirmative Action in Michigan, Faculty Anger at Florida International, Universities Back Innovation Bill
Quick Takes: Waiting on the College Board, Emergency Help for Compton, Impact of Eliminating Affirmative Action, Kent State Tells Athletes to Drop Facebook
June 27, 2006
Search for Jobs
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Founded in 1852, Tufts University is recognized among the premier universities in the United States. Tufts enjoys a global reputation for academic...
Hofstra University is a dynamic, private University offering more than 145 undergraduate and 160 graduate programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences,...