- Quick Takes: Students Who Work, Churchill Objects to New Charges, Indictments in Lab Attack, Bond Vote Called Off, Harvard Law Curricular Review, Court Permits Suit Against Marshall, House Panel Acts on Humanities Funds, Cornerstone Keeps Vice Bans
- Tech start-up helping colleges institutionalize voter registration on campus
- Getting the Government's Attention (in a Good Way)
- Quick Takes: Small Increases for NEA and NEH, U. of Wisconsin Suspends 'Back Up' Appointments, Georgia Art Schools May Merge
- Keeping His Word on Science
Quick Takes: Flat Funds for Arts and Humanities, More Than a Gold Watch at Miami Dade, SUNY to Ban Smoking in Dorms, Unique Collaboration in Chapel Hill
June 28, 2006
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
From the day we were founded in 1789 as the nation's first state university, UNC-Chapel Hill has helped people reach their potential. Today, we're...
Founded in 1852, Tufts University is recognized among the premier universities in the United States. Tufts enjoys a global reputation for academic...