- Carnegie Mellon wins more than $1 billion in patent case
- Quick Takes: More Criticism of Brandeis, Strike Ends at Canada's York U., Colleges Spent $100M on Lobbying U.S., Reforms Urged for Medical Education, Strategies for Remedial Ed, NSF's Porn Problem
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
- Carnegie Mellon's online efforts include spinoffs and subsidiaries but not MOOCs
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
Quick Takes: Welfare Rules Could Limit Higher Ed Access, Jail Time for Scientific Fraud, Senate Democrats Decry Loan Debt, Research on Student Mental Health, Questions on Carnegie Mellon Ties, Raises in Ontario
June 29, 2006
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Eastern Michigan University is about....People. Education. Service. Community engagement. Excellence... Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, future...
The University of Montana offers one of the richest learning environments of any campus in the nation. The focus here is on the student and on...