- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Accreditors Balk at Education Dept. Reviews, Virginia Provost Expected to Be Named UCLA Chancellor, Vice Chancellor Charged With Embezzlement, Alaska Christian Regains U.S. Funds, Florida A
- Quick Takes: Oakland City U. to Pay $5.3M, Not-So-Transparent Transparency Bill, Potential Conflict of Interest at Illinois, Lunches With Lenders, Tucker Stays Put, Boston U. in Dubai, Letterman Hall at Ball State, Bad Writing Contest
- Quick Takes: Iowa Will Require Harassment Education, New Entry in College Rankings Business, Trying to Explain Controversial Program, A Donation Disappears, Sweden Gets More Expensive, Bad Writing Contest
- Quick Takes: Nobel in Physics, Schwarzenegger Vetoes Aid for Undocumented, Pact on Ala. Desegregation, Probe of Corinthian, Baptists Sue Belmont, Reading Ends Physics, Court Rejects Coach's Bias Suit, Jail Terms for 4 in Barton County Scandal
Quick Takes: Transgendered Perspective on Women in Science, Track Coach Convicted, Court Ruling on Building Plans, Data on Foreign Students, Bad Opening Lines for Fiction
July 13, 2006
Search for Jobs
New Brunswick, NJ
San Angelo, TX
Founded in 1990, the University of Washington Bothell was created to bring the world-renowned University of Washington traditions of academic...
The University of La Verne is a 124 year old, independent, comprehensive, doctoral granting institution in southern California with an emphasis on...