- New Programs: Nursing, Public Safety, Arts Journalism, Environmental Science, Graphic Arts
- New Programs: Biomedical Technology, Contemporary Studies, Educational Leadership, Clinical Biology, Computing for Life Sciences
- New Programs: Communications, Sports Management, Funeral Home Management, Health Informatics, Science and the Public, Human Resources
- Essay calling for new skills to be added to liberal arts disciplines
- New Programs: Environmental Studies, Education, Criminal Justice, Pharmacy
New Programs: IT Management, Business, Arts Management, Documentary Production, Journalism, Computer Game Design
July 19, 2006
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in 2001...
Metropolitan State University of Denver provides students with a transformative academic experience and serves the community as a courageous change...