- Quick Takes: U. of Washington Beats Stanford for Fraga, Guilty Pleas in Cuba Case, Bias Claim Against Slippery Rock, Israeli Court Rules on Rights of Palestinian Students, Oxford Faculty Rejects Governance Shift
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
- Quick Takes: U.S. Archivist Moves to Protect Access to Records, Mich. Court Allows Disk Jockey's Suit, Survey Calculates Colleges' Recruiting Costs, Faculty Unrest at Harvard Design School, False Alarm at Ohio U.
- Quick Takes: Bombing at University in Baghdad, Senate Backs Earmark Disclosure, Tenure Win for Prof in New Mexico Highlands Dispute, Nevada Chancellor Rescinds Resignation, Report on Gallaudet Confrontations
- Israel Releases Detained Akron Scholar
Quick Takes: New Mexico Highlands Settles With Ex-Professor, 'Cyberinfrastructure' in Humanities and Social Sciences, Mich. Supreme Court Shields University Documents, Israel Accuses Akron Professor of Spying, Affirmative Action at Oxford
July 27, 2006
Search for Jobs
Our Mission Molded by a commitment to "Educate for Service," Elizabethtown College is a community of learners dedicated to educating students...
Hunter College, located in the heart of bustling Manhattan, is the largest college in the City University of New York (CUNY) system. Founded in 1870...