- Quick Takes: Study on Deadly Fires, New NIH Database on Genetics, Fired President Teaches Accounting, Man Tries to Kill Ex-Boss at U. of Tulsa
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
- Quick Takes: Jury Gives $15.8M to Woman Who Fell at Union College, Construction Halted in Michigan, Akron Reviews Judicial Actions, Texas Southern President on Leave, Boehlert Retires, Correction: Suit on Tulane Plans, Staff Unionizes at Vermont College
- Another Attack on Evolution
- Creationist College Advances in Texas
- Quick Takes: National Higher Ed Center Lives, Grade Scandal, Faculty Frustrations at Ohio U., Assessing the Assessments, Campaign to Get Guns on Campuses, Conviction in Texas Southern Case
Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
August 2, 2006
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
About Pratt Institute Pratt Institute is a coeducational, private, professional college offering associate, bachelor and master's degree programs in...
Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees of high quality and societal...