- Quick Takes: U. of Mich. Jet Crashes, Utah State Settles With Deaf Students, UMass Vote of No Confidence, Cost of Firing Dean, Education Dept. Urged to Improve Aid to Minority Colleges, Gates Grant of $105M to U. of Wash., UK to Focus on Islamic Studies
- Quick Takes: Edwards on Higher Ed, UCLA Sees Surge in Black Frosh, Colleges Fear Chemical Rules, Scholars Reinstate Iranians, Thomson Sells Higher Ed Units, College Nixes Mining Funds, Hunger Strike Ends, Settlement in Duke Case, No Confidence in Philly
- When a Campus Leader Dies
- Quick Takes: Deadliest Fire Year for Students, Crash Kills 4 Bluffton Students, Colo. and Okla. Top Target List, Cancer Cluster Feared, Another N.M. Highlands Settlement, Tensions at Miss. Valley, Leading Scholar of Higher Ed Dies, Dispute at Oxford
- Quick Takes: Deadly Shooting in Montreal, $5.25 Million Settlement in Mankato Crash, Expense Report Brings Down Omaha Chancellor, Fact Finding at Eastern Michigan, Approval for Founders College, CUNY's Largest Gift, College Football's Tonya Harding?
Quick Takes: Gates Scholarships Expanded, Plane Crash Kills President of Pueblo CC, Visas Revoked for Iranian Reunion, Disability Settlement With Colorado College, Transfer of Credit Suit Settled, Limits on Academic Freedom Feared in UK
August 7, 2006
Search for Jobs
Broward College is a nationally ranked institution of higher education in Broward County, Florida, providing residents and non-residents with access...
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating undergraduate students for productive, creative and...