- Quick Takes: Riot at UMass, Fallout From Iran's Holocaust Gathering, Michigan AG Opposes Universities on Prop 2, Case Western's New Chief, Full Aid for All at Ventura, Racial Tensions at Trinity of Connecticut, Who Gets in to Oxford?
- Quick Takes: Pro-Israel Group's Academic Freedom Plan, Not So Distant Distance Education, Anxiety Disorders on the Rise, Sierra Nevada's Reorganization Plan, CollegeNet vs. XAP
- Quick Takes: New Call for Visa Reforms, Another Party Mocks Black People, Cuts at Wheeling Jesuit, Latinos and Loans, Michigan Suit Becomes Moot, European Push for Research Access, U.S. Rule Making Formally Announced, Australia Debate on Foreign Students
- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Ark. Ex-Coach's Suit, Caltech Names President, Layoffs at Case Western, Delaware Drops Early Decision, Hack Attack at Sacred Heart, Debate Team Drug Use, Support for Free Speech in Pa.
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
Quick Takes: Improving State Budget Picture, Western Michigan Fires President, Sierra Nevada Reveals Potential Partners, Report Compares Aid Programs, Wild Boar Lawsuit
August 16, 2006
Search for Jobs
Rock Hill, SC
Eastern Michigan University is about....People. Education. Service. Community engagement. Excellence... Whether you are a student, alumnus/a, future...
Trident Technical College’s vision is to be the leading force for educational opportunity and economic competitiveness in the communities we serve...