- New Programs: Paralegal Studies, Latin American Studies, Ancient Studies, International Business, Fine Arts
- Colleges add new academic programs
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Mechatronics, Game and Simulation Programming, Historic Preservation, Environmental Studies
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Special Education, Computer Science, Hebrew Studies, Auto Repair, Electrical Engineering, Latin American Studies
August 28, 2006
Search for Jobs
Wichita Falls, TX
An educational pioneer since 1878, Champlain is a college where students and faculty don't just respond to opportunities -- they create them. We've...
Alamance Community College was founded in 1958. As one of the first organized community colleges in North Carolina, the Burlington-Alamance County...