- Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
- Quick Takes: Scrutiny for Grad Rates at Mass. 2-Year Colleges, Davis Chancellor Criticized, NIH Help for Young Scientists, Raises for Lowest Paid at Mary Washington, Canadian Court Backs Ex-Student Falsely Accused, Cleaning House at N.J. Med School
- Quick Takes: Muslim Ex-Student Arrested in UNC Attack, Education Management Corp. to Be Sold, State Official Proposes Closing Oregon University, ACE Selects 38 Fellows
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Strike at Eastern Michigan
Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
August 28, 2006
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Known for its innovation and its visionary thinking, Lone Star College System is the largest institution of higher education in the greater Houston...
About Founded in 2001 to address Central Pennsylvania’s need for increased opportunities for study leading to careers in science, technology,...