- Quick Takes: Scandal Grows at Oral Roberts, Faust Questions Assessment Focus, Roy Rosenzweig Dies, Texas Southern Mistrial, Fresno State to Pay $3.5M, Nobel in Economics, NYU in Abu Dhabi, Duquesne vs. Planned Parenthood, Ball State Party Beating
- Quick Takes: National Higher Ed Center Lives, Grade Scandal, Faculty Frustrations at Ohio U., Assessing the Assessments, Campaign to Get Guns on Campuses, Conviction in Texas Southern Case
- Quick Takes: Hoax at Harvard, Travel Ban Upheld, Deal on Guns in Utah, Message for Governors, Chicago Won't Divest, Apologies at Clemson, 14 Years for Scientist Who Molested, Fighting at Islamic U., Poor Little Rich Heiress, Shower Manners at Yale
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Lets Stand Ruling on False Claims, Washington U. Wins Battle Over Tissue, SAT Delay, Board Votes to Fire Texas Southern Chief, California Salary Reforms, Clark Atlanta Settlement, Scholars Win Pulitzers, Nude Art Ban
- Quick Takes: Good News for Texas 2-Year Colleges, Illinois Official Quits, Help on Hedge Funds, NIH Support for Interdisciplinary Research, Dorm Fire Data, Don't Offer Pot to Cops, Religious vs. Other Rights, Schiller International Sold
Quick Takes: Study on Deadly Fires, New NIH Database on Genetics, Fired President Teaches Accounting, Man Tries to Kill Ex-Boss at U. of Tulsa
August 31, 2006
Search for Jobs
Highland Heights, KY
New York, NY
Grand Rapids, MI
New London, CT
About Skidmore College Skidmore is a highly selective liberal arts college with a reputation for its creative approaches to just about everything...
Located on Georgia’s coast midpoint between Savannah and Jacksonville, FL, the College of Coastal Georgia provides an exemplary, affordable...