- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: Attack on Animal Researcher, Pa. Agency Suspends Loans, Berkeley Criticized on Indian Bones, New College Loses Accreditation, Vietnamese Flag Removed, Rumblings at Antioch, Controversial Engineering Dean Resigns, Warner Pacific Cuts Tuition
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
- President Resigns, Stevens Settles With N.J.
- Quick Takes: Global Call for Academic Freedom, Students OK With Piracy, Texas Chief to Retire, Georgia Dean Resigns, Marquette Chooses 'Golden Eagles'
Quick Takes: Dispute Over SAT Drop, Oregon Student Dies in Fire, Controversial Boston U. Dean Resigns, Stalemate at Eastern Michigan, State Colleges' Accountability Plan Evolves, Child Care Company Buys College Coach,
September 7, 2006
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
San Jose, CA
From the very beginning, we have maintained a standard for education that prepares students to pursue careers in healthcare and technical fields. How...
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. AUD's enrollment in 2012-2013 averaged 2...