- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: Attack on Animal Researcher, Pa. Agency Suspends Loans, Berkeley Criticized on Indian Bones, New College Loses Accreditation, Vietnamese Flag Removed, Rumblings at Antioch, Controversial Engineering Dean Resigns, Warner Pacific Cuts Tuition
- Quick Takes: Calif. Community College Chancellor Resigns, $100M to Eliminate Loans at Chicago, High Graduation Rates With Low-Income Students, Impact of Debt on Students, Lenders' Code of Conduct, Apple Unveils iTunes U., Textbook Report Previewed
- President Resigns, Stevens Settles With N.J.
- Quick Takes: Global Call for Academic Freedom, Students OK With Piracy, Texas Chief to Retire, Georgia Dean Resigns, Marquette Chooses 'Golden Eagles'
Quick Takes: Dispute Over SAT Drop, Oregon Student Dies in Fire, Controversial Boston U. Dean Resigns, Stalemate at Eastern Michigan, State Colleges' Accountability Plan Evolves, Child Care Company Buys College Coach,
September 7, 2006
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
About Mizzou The University of Missouri was founded in 1839 in Columbia, Mo., as the first public university west of the Mississippi River and the...
Since its inception in 1967, College of DuPage has matured into something very special. It's a community college with far-reaching impact. We're...